Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A First for Me.....

This is my first time blogging...I don't know how I feel about blogging (it's kind of like keeping a public diary, minus all the REALLY juicy stuff). I guess I'm a tad excited about it (I did like setting up and naming my blog), but I see it as "another thing to do". We are living in the day and age of "technology". You can send an email in an instant and keep in touch with family and friends daily. Hmmm...strangely like a blog.... However, I stink at emailing. Send me an email and it takes me FOREVER to get back to you, but I can forward with the best of them...lol. Call me "old school" but I'm a HUGE fan of snail mail. I like sitting down and jotting a quick card or letter to a friend or loved one. I love getting cards and letters in the mail. There's nothing better than knowing that someone thought enough about you to sit down and actually write a card or letter to you. But don't get the wrong idea, I love it when I get an email from someone too. Sometimes e-mailing takes just as much time. Now I know you're scratching your head...You're sitting there going, "OK, this chick doesn't have a lot of time, she stinks at emailing which is faster, but she loves writing letters..." Just stop right there, don't try to figure it out, you'll get a brain cramp...I can almost guarantee it. I've had a lot of things I could write about zinging around in my brain today, so I guess I'll give it a try and see how it goes. This could be the beginning of a beautiful or scary thing depending on how you look at it. Until next time, FROG.....

No comments: